#5 - HARMONIZATION ('dimensional brainstorming')

#5 - HARMONIZATION

December 05, 2021


 5:34 AM (12/5/21): "Given my dimensional being limitation in the afterlife is now 230 (as opposed to 225), this gives credence to the notion that Jesus Christ has transcended His own (of 347)... ...in the context of me being 5.67-dimensional on Day 1 of the afterlife (as opposed to 4.14-D)..." - Michael Izuchukwu

 

#4 - DIMENSIONAL ASCENT

December 05, 2021

5:17 AM (12/5/21): "I formerly concluded that I had a dimensional being limitation, of 225... Not too long ago, I surmised that such is now 230... in the context of me being projected to be 5.67-dimensional (as opposed to 4.14-dimensional), as of Day 1... of the afterlife... There is great difficulty in 'dimensional ascent,' given that such involves 'interactions' with other 'higher dimensional beings'... and also the notion that such is a 'supernatural' ordeal... If the aforementioned is in fact true, then Jesus Christ's dimensional being limitation... is likely beyond 347, now..." - Michael Izuchukwu

 

#3 - FOUR '4-D' HUMANS, ONE 'AFTERLIFE SUPERMAN,' ONE 'AFTERLIFE SUPERWOMAN'... THE HOLY TRINITY, ME & THE FAMILY OF GOD (F.O.G.)

December 05, 2021


 4:53 AM (12/5/21): "On 8/2/20, I had announced that I had a trajectory for being 4.14-dimensional... on Day 1, of the afterlife... It was not until November 8, around 5:04 AM... that I had made the indication (via Facebook)... that as a consequence of events which had unraveled in my life, while being 'stationed' in East Orange, NJ (for '1' year)... that I was on track for being a 5.67-dimensional being...

Interestingly, in 2020... regarding my 'Theory of Dimensional Limitation'... in the context of the afterlife, I did not believe I would be on track for being 6-dimensional, until the year 2691... My estimation was that given Albert Einstein was born in the year 1879, he would become a '4-dimensional being'... by 2691 (even though, as a consequence of his contributions to mankind... I had a prophecy that he was gifted a journey to becoming a 5-dimensional being, in the 'spirit realm'... towards the term of eternity... 

...at the very least, I would presume that such is Albert Einstein's 'dimensional being limitation'..." - Michael Izuchukwu

5:01 AM (12/5/21): "Dimensional being limitations are attributable to the aggregate of one's spiritual, mental and physical... fortification..." - Michael Izuchukwu

NOTE:
"In the Catholic denomination of Christianity, the Holy Trinity is 'God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit'..." - Michael Izuchukwu

See: 

FYI: In the afterlife, I hypothesized that Jesus Christ has a dimensional being limitation of 347, whereas mine will be 225, given the context of certain tribulation-based encounters… in our… - MICHAEL IZUCHUKWU - Medium

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENTRIES